Forms & Rates of Counseling and Therapy in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Online Payments to Designed Health Options, LLC
Your don’t need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal, start the process and you’ll see you can pay with a credit/debit card too. You can complete payment, and then decide whether to save your information in a PayPal account for future payments.
If you are new, please be sure to fill out the following forms, and bring them to your first session. This will help ease you in and allow as much time as possible to focus on you. (click to open and download).
- Client Intake Form
- Information Sheet
- Limits on Confidentiality
- Admission Questionnaire (Online Form)
- Authorization for Release of Information (Online Form)
- Client Consent for Face to Face Visit (Online Form)
If you feel that you would like to collaborate your session with another provider, simply fill out the following form.
- Visits – per your insurance plan. For cash clients – the initial visit is $250.
- Behavioral Counseling – $100 for 50 minutes. (For sliding scale rates, please contact us and specify the provider you would prefer.)
- Hypnotherapy – Individually Priced
- Nutrition – Sessions can be Group, Family, or Individual and prices are dependent upon availability. Please Contact Us for individual programs.
- Myofascial Therapy – Special pricing for physician referred clients is $40 for a 30 minute evaluative session. If treatment sessions are needed, the cost is $100 for a 50 minute session.
- Massage Therapy – $100/50 minute session.
- Esthetician Services – Individually priced. (Please specify treatment or procedure desired and we will respond.)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Designed Health Options, LLC
Click on the Health Condition or Treatment of your Interest
Calls, questions and appointments are welcomed. We’re in Corrales, 8 minutes North of Albuquerque toward Rio Rancho